Friday 15 February 2013

Skin Wisdom...

Like most girls of my age I am constantly trying to find a skin care routine that keeps my spots at bay. I've never really had bad acne but due to being pale skinned whenever I do have a break out my skin has red blotches for weeks after the spots has gone.

Whilst looking for my usual face wash in Tesco I saw an offer on the brand Skin Wisdom. I'd previously read some great reviews on their products and so thought I'd give it a shot.



 
I bought the Skin Wisdom Skin Essentials Cleansing Milk (200ml) and the Skin Wisdom Skin Essentials Refreshing Toner (200ml). They are both £2.50 each.



You massage the cleansing milk into your face and neck using small circular movements. Remove excess cleanser with cotton wool, followed by using Skin Essentials Refreshing Toner. It says that you do not need to remove make up before hand but I found that using the cleanser on its own does not remove it all and so I used a face wipe before hand. The cleansing milk is SO soothing and made my face feel so clean and refresh! It will last a long time as well, but even if it didn't at £2.50 each its not exactly leaving a hole on your purse!



The refreshing toner is used after the cleanser to remove any left over impurities and by looking at the cotton wool pad after use it definitely does its job. The only problem was that it seemed a bit to strong and my skin stung a little after use and felt tight. However, this only lasted a few seconds and is probably due to me having sensitive skin.

After a week of use I can safely say that my skin looks and feels a lot clearer.  For the price and quality of this product I give it a 10/10 and will definitely keep it as my daily routine for the foreseeable future.

What are your daily skin care routines?

Pippa =) xo

3 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try this, it sounds great! I've been using la roche posay effaclar duo for a while, but it's not agreeing with my skin, going to pick up some origins bits come pay day :)

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've wanted to give the effaclar duo a go for a while now! I've heard mainly good reviews but I may put it off until I have spare money then if it didn't agree with you! Don't want to risk a break out again haha

      Will definitely enter your giveaway aswell, the necklace is absolutely gorgeous!

      Would love it if you could follow me aswell, trying to get my blog out there =) xo

      Delete
  2. Ooh, like the look of this, everyone always uses really expensive products but surely if the cheaper ones work why not use them!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete