Thursday 14 February 2013

Busy But Beautiful Gift Set Review

I got this gift set for Christmas from my Aunt and up until last week I hadn't used it! However, due to the cold and snow I felt I needed to start moisturising on a daily basis as my skin was suffering from the horrible weather. I'd also like to apologise for the awful quality of the pictures! My camera has broken and so I'm having to use my iPhone until I get it fixed.



The box and tubes it comes in are girly and elegant, with pin up girls on the front. I find myself wanting to keep the set in the box and putting it somewhere I can regularly see it as I think its so pretty.



These 5 moisturisers are the perfect size (50ml) to put in your handbag or take on your travels. They are from M&S and were around £6 or £7.



The body lotion is a super light moisturiser which left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. It didn't take long to soak into the skin and so thankfully I wasn't stood in the bathroom, semi naked, for too long in the cold. The only down side is that because it is so small I've nearly used it all up in one go but for a travel sized product I guess that's expected!



I have yet to use the bath cream as I'm living in halls at the moment and so don't have a bath! But from how amazing all the other products are I am going to assume this is of good quality too.



The body polish is used to buff up your body by gently exfoliating away any dead skin. It smells absolutely gorgeous as it is blended with coconut shell granules (exfoliating).



Although I wasn't blown away by the shower cream it did its job well and smelled lovely. Again, because of its small size it will probably be empty by the end of the next use.



The hand lotion that came within the set is by far the best product. It is a very light hand lotion that does not take long to set in and left my skin feeling nourished and silky smooth. Again like all the other products in the set the fragrance is beautiful and not over powering.   

All in all I give this gift set a 8/10. Its good quality for the price, fits easily into your bag and I do recommend buying.

Again, apologies for the poor quality pictures, hopefully my camera will be fixed soon! I would also love your opinion on my blog so far (I know there's not alot to go off yet)! Where am I going wrong? What could I improve on? And what would you like to see more of.

Pippa xo =)

2 comments:

  1. moisturing is a must in all weather conditions.. I've only just got myself in the routine of doing it twice a day!lol
    Looks like a lovely gift set though, travel size is always good! :)
    As for your blog, aslong as you know what direction you wish to take with it, genre etc and your reason for blogging, it will all come together in time.. Post regular, but dont post for the sake of posting.. Read through the post, look at the layout, if it appeals to you and flows, it'll appeal to others. :)
    Caroline.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice! I just feel like its lacking something and no one seems to want to following me but hopefully it'll progress with time =)

      Pippa x

      Delete