Thursday 17 January 2013

Question & Answer 5 Year Journal

I bought this journal after reading about it on another blog. I thought it was a brilliant way to record whats happening in your life over a 5 year period. I am RUBBISH at keeping a diary, I attempt to start a new one every year as a new years resolutions but by January the 5th I forget about it or just can't be bothered. This journal, however, asks you specific questions each day and you answer the question in a couple of sentences. Each year you start again underneath the previous entry and write a new one for the new year. Its a brilliant way to see how specific aspects of your life have changed over the duration of the journal. I showed my flat mates at uni and they've all bought ones to! I highly recommend it and I genuinely do think I will stick to writing in it everyday as it only takes a few minutes.
 
 
 
The Journal is £10.28 at the moment from Amazon

There is a removable sticker on the back with instructions of how to use!

Today's question 'What's the oldest thing you wearing today?'

The outside of the pages are gold which I thought looked pretty cool.

It's also quite a handy size (about A5) and can easily be carried in your bag.
 
Thanks for reading! =) and sorry the pictures are of such bad quality!
xx
 

4 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such a good buy! And for the price to! I like your post on your nails, they look lovely! I've just followed you on here =) xx

      Delete
  2. That is such a cool idea and a great price, I'll definitely have to invest :) The gold edging is so pretty too.

    Denise x
    Pretty*Petite*Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a good journal! Definately worth a purchase =)

      Pippa x

      Delete