Wednesday 16 January 2013

What to expect from this blog...

Now that my exams are over I can start blogging more often and put more thought into what I want this blog to develop into.

Todays I've been sorting out all my make up as my make up bags are overflowing. I'm very conscious of the fact I just stick to the same old make up every day and so I'm going to try out new looks in the weeks to come and see how it turns out.


                                                                      After Sorting!
                                         
                                                                    
 
My favourite make up and fragrance at the moment.


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you love make upas much as me! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I'm such a hoarder when it comes to make up! Love your latest post on your nails, they look really nice =)I've also followed you! xx

      Delete